Our Graduate Program
• A structured induction program
• On the job training in company specific processes and techniques
• An opportunity to rotate through different work functions and projects
• A Coach assigned to ensure you become part of the team as quickly as possible
• An opportunity for training in new programming languages and technologies
• An opportunity to engage with senior leaders
• An established career development plan
Our Graduate Recruitment process consists of three stages:
- Application: The online application is a crucial piece of the application process. Please ensure you submit your applications before 12 April 2013.
- Selection Interview: Candidates who reach this stage will be interviewed by a selection panel of Engineers and Human Resources. The interview duration is one hour. The interviews will be conducted in May/ June 2013.
- Offer: The selected candidates would be made an offer by July 2013. The candidates would be expected to start in January 2014.
How to apply
If an opportunity to launch your career with Lockheed Martin Australia interests you, please visit http://www.lockheedmartin.com.au/au/careers/graduate.html.
We have opportunities available in Victoria and the the Australian Capital Territory.
Candidates for the 2014 Graduate Program must satisfy the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- Qualifications: You are required to be in the final year of your IT, software or relevant engineering degree scheduled for completion this year (2013).
- Security: you will be required to obtain a Defence security clearance. You must be an Australian citizen and have a ten year verifiable background.
Lockheed Martin Australia supports Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity in the Workplace.