Join Australia’s 5th Generation Future Force
It’s 2018 and the F-35 Lightning II is arriving in Australia
So it’s time to make your move and join the Australian team supporting the arrival of the F-35 Lightning II. Lockheed Martin Australia is now recruiting for highly skilled professionals in the fields of training services, logistics, engineering and information systems support.
The F-35 Lightning II is the 5th Generation fighter at the centre of the Royal Australian Air Force’s (RAAF’s) future 5th Generation Force. This new generation combines advanced stealth with fighter speed and agility, fully fused sensor information, network-enabled operations and advanced sustainment.
Lockheed Martin is the design pioneer of this 5th Generation fighter. These Australian opportunities will give you access to our world-class team and place you at the forefront of defence capability, both here and across the world.
The opportunities are Williamtown based and cover a wide range of skill sets;
• System Administration (across Server, Database and Network)
• Quality Assurance
• Configuration Management
• Test Engineers
• Courseware Development
• Simulation Technicians
• Maintenance Instructors
• Instructor Pilots
• ALIS Instructors
• Operation Support
• Field Service Engineering
• International Trade Compliance
So what are you waiting for? If you have experience in the above professions and are looking for a new challenge – apply now.
Advantages of working for Lockheed Martin Australia
- Novated lease arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives including the Global Corporate Challenge
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Corporate discounts on BUPA Health Insurance policies
- Eligibility to corporate plans with Defence Health
- Discounted Qantas Club memberships
- Access to the BMW & MINI Corporate Programme
- Discounted car hire rates with AVIS